Latest News :
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Tibet Overland Tour will begin from 1st Jun 2016 from Kerung border
- Kailash Yatra 2016
- Kailash Tour 2016 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
7 Day Bhutan Special Tours
7 days | Departs Kathmandu/ParoBhutan, located in the eastern Himalayas, borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau in the no ...read more
KATHMANDU, Nepal-Aiming to attract more foreign tourist in the foothill of Mount Everest, Himalaya Expedition is going to organize Everest Extreme Ultra Marathon on May 29, the very day when legendary figure Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa conquered the world’s tallest peak, Everest for the first time.
The Marathon that covers 60 km from Everest Base Camp crossing high glacier moraine valley to uphill trail running from Phortse to Nhala will be concluded at Namche.According to organiser, the route is the world’s only highest uphill trail running marathon. The participants will run together with 42.2 km Tenzing Hillary Everest runners.Tenzing Hillary Everest Marathon is also scheduled on the same day since last 12 years.
The marathon will witness up to two dozen domestic and international veteran athletes.Meanwhile, some 10 international participants including Brazilian veteran Bernado Fonseca have already registered their names for the marathon, according to the organizer.Himalaya Expedition had launched the marathon last year to mark the 60th Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Mount Everest.