Latest News :
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Tibet Overland Tour will begin from 1st Jun 2016 from Kerung border
- Kailash Yatra 2016
- Kailash Tour 2016 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
7 Day Bhutan Special Tours
7 days | Departs Kathmandu/ParoBhutan, located in the eastern Himalayas, borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau in the no ...read more
Nepal (Country Information)
Area : 140,800 sq. km.
Population : 34 million
Capital City : Kathmandu
Language : Nepalese , Hindi ( In southern Nepal), Some knowledge of English.
Time Difference +5:45 GMT
Voltage 220 volts, 50 Hz (cycles)
Business Hours : Government offices and banks: 10 Am -5 Pm , Sun-Fri.
Welcome to the Himalayan country of Nepal, the incredible staircase to the top of the world. Sandwiched between the vast Tibetan Himalayas to the north, India to the south, the Indian Himalayas to east and west, Nepal is packed with romantic landscapes, fascinating history, rich art and architecture, abundant wildlife, adventure and picturesque views of Mount Everest and the Himalayas. This is the land where Lord Buddha, the greatest apostle of world peace was born (Lumbini), the only place in the world where Hinduism and Buddhism co-exists, a country where ancient and modern culture meet. If you are keen for an exotic experience you'll find it here.
Activities of Multi DestinationSight Seeing Tour