Latest News :
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Tibet Overland Tour will begin from 1st Jun 2016 from Kerung border
- Kailash Yatra 2016
- Kailash Tour 2016 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
7 Day Bhutan Special Tours
7 days | Departs Kathmandu/ParoBhutan, located in the eastern Himalayas, borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau in the no ...read more
Because of its climate, Tibet is somewhat cold and the difference in temperatures between day time and night time. But as for its long sunshine, winter is not too bad. Monsoon is from July to Sep. In spring, autumn and winter the weather is a little bit dry.
SPRING ( Mar - May ) :Cold, dry and windy. A down jacket and woolen sweater are necessary.
SUMMER ( Jun - Aug ): Hot at day & noon. Shirts, pants or skirts are fine.
AUTUMN ( Sept - Nov ) : Cold, dry. Jackets and sweaters are necessary.
WINTER ( Dec - Feb ) : Frigid and very dry. Warm pullover, down jacket, woolen sweaters, scarves and gloves are necessary.