Latest News :
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Tibet Overland Tour will begin from 1st Jun 2016 from Kerung border
- Kailash Yatra 2016
- Kailash Tour 2016 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
7 Day Bhutan Special Tours
7 days | Departs Kathmandu/ParoBhutan, located in the eastern Himalayas, borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau in the no ...read more
At the moment no vaccancy. But you can drop your CV to below address addressing manager so that we can call you when needed.
Pigeon Travel & Tours (p) ltd
Post Box: 8329
Educational Requirements for Travel Agency staff:
In order to become a travel agency staff one must have, at least, a high school diploma or the equivalent. Increasingly, because of the use of computers and technology, employers prefer job candidates who have received advance computer training including airlines ticket reservation system,vocational training etc. Some aspiring travel agents choose to get a bachelor's in travel and tourism. We also prefer candidates who have taken college courses in computer science, foreign languages, geography and world history.
Other Requirements :
Must take continuing education classes in order to satisfy clients who, due to the Internet, are well-informed and expect expert advice.
To be a travel employee one must be well-organized, accurate, detail-oriented, professional and courteous. Good writing and interpersonal skills as well as sales ability are also necessary.
Before becoming travel employee , many in this field begin by working as receptionists or reservation clerks in travel agencies. Those that do generally have prior experience working at an established agency.