Latest News :
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Tibet Overland Tour will begin from 1st Jun 2016 from Kerung border
- Kailash Yatra 2016
- Kailash Tour 2016 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
7 Day Bhutan Special Tours
7 days | Departs Kathmandu/ParoBhutan, located in the eastern Himalayas, borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau in the no ...read more
Markets are held regularly, generally on Saturday and Sunday, and are a rich source of local clothing and jewellery, as well as food. The Handicraft Emporium on the main street in the capital is open daily and offers a magnificent assortment of hand-woven and handcrafted goods. Some hotels have a souvenir shop. Silversmiths and goldsmiths in the Thimphu Valley are able to make handcrafted articles to order. Bhutanese stamps are collectors' items. Shopping is otherwise limited and bargaining is not customary. Phuentsholing has a small department store, the only one of its kind in Bhutan.
Shopping hours: Mon-Sun 0800-2000 for most shops.