Latest News :
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Tibet Overland Tour will begin from 1st Jun 2016 from Kerung border
- Kailash Yatra 2016
- Kailash Tour 2016 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
7 Day Bhutan Special Tours
7 days | Departs Kathmandu/ParoBhutan, located in the eastern Himalayas, borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau in the no ...read more
The only airport is at Paro.
Bhutan's national airline, Druk Air, is the only airline servicing Paro. Click here for current flight schedule. FLIGHT
NOTE: During monsoons & Winter, unpredictable weather forces can delay flights and travelers are advised to include an extra day in their itinerary.
Kathmandu to Kakarvitta ( Nepal-India border) 500 km or Kathmandu-Bhadrapur flight ( Usd 118) and again to Phunsoling(Bhutan-India border) approx 200 km. The road from Bagdogra (the nearest Indian airport) enters Bhutan at Phuentsholing, the border town. It is a 4-5 hour drive from Bagdogra airport, which can be reached by plane from Calcutta and Delhi. From Darjeeling or Gangtok (Sikkim), it can take 7 hour to Phuentsholing. It takes approximately 6 hour from Phuentsholing to Thimphu or Paro.